Some of the infographic’s highlights include:
- Vietnam has 36,140,967 internet users – that makes it larger than Thailand.
- More than 20 million Facebook users.
- 71 percent of the population is unbanked – which is a challenge for e-commerce businesses.
- Size of Vietnam’s B2C e-commerce market in 2010: $450 million in revenue
- In 2013, the average daily time Vietnamese people spent on TV versus the internet was very close, and so it’s safe to say the internet will surpass TV in 2014.
Source Tech in Asia